I believe Graham Collins has an article coming out in Good Old Boat mag on some of this stuff....
He's lurking on the list somewhere....

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson
  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549
  Armdale Y.C.

On 2023-04-19 13:08, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List wrote:
Thought your email would draw a larger response.  Maybe people missed it?

Anyway, I recently installed shorepower to my boat, power inlet, 120v breaker panel w meters and nine receptacles and found excellent advice on terminals and tools and tips from https://marinehowto.com/

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R Annapolis