I noticed when visiting a local (Victoria BC) used and consignment shop
that they had an Edson cable / chain kit on the shelf. Other than a quick
look I didn't pay too much attention (obviously cable diameter was too
large for my 27) but if you are interested I could explore further.

Peter

On Tue., Aug. 1, 2023, 12:55 p.m. Rob Hamlin via CnC-List, <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Thinking about my my off season punch list.
>
> Steering system is next up, after motor mounts and running gear last year.
>
> Any idea on cable and idlers required?
>
> Thanks
> Rob
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu

Thanks for your help.