From: Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 12:31 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Richard Bush <bushma...@aol.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Hull painting

JK; that is cool! I didn't know it was available: is this something I can
purchase? I'll take two! let me know!

Richard
Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220
(502) 584-7255

On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 06:27:20 AM EDT, Motion Designs Limited via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

This will give a reference for original C&C colours

C&C Colour Chart<https://www.motiondesignslimited.com/c-and-c-colour-chart>
motiondesignslimited.com<https://www.motiondesignslimited.com/c-and-c-colour-chart>
[cid:image001.png@01D9D4FC.DB6337A0]<https://www.motiondesignslimited.com/c-and-c-colour-chart>

www.candcyachts.com<http://www.candcyachts.com>
Motion Designs Limited
647 990 7752

One last point, is, color; our hull is the C&C factory white, don;t know the
name, but its an off-white almost cream color; we are thinking of going back
with flag blue or navy blue; any thoughts here are welcome as well.

As always, thank you and let me know if you have any questions!

Richard
1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 584;
Thanks for your help.
Stu