A dock neighbor had just 1973 C$C 33 wrapped last year. Half the cost and it looks awesome. His name and the C&C stripe was part of it.

Karl Erickson

On Aug 22, 2023, at 4:02 PM, Karl Kuzis via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Another random idea....

Could  you consider a vinyl wrap?

Firefly has the Red paint job from 1977ish and is umm showing her age.
So while looking at painting we also started looking at options.
The vinyl wrap is about half the paint cost and decent life span and repairable.

For us, either is a couple of years off but does the group have any input or experience?

Karl & Doris Kuzis
C&C 29 Mk 1 - Firefly