From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 2:09 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Hull painting

What kind of paint?

Bill Coleman
Erie PA

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 1:34 PM George Cone via CnC-List
One detail, I have / had a 1981 c &c 40 white, I had a quart of special paint
made to do some patching. Unfortunately the boat was hit by lightning before
the 4th of July so I have no further need for the paint, $20.00 and it is yours!

The boat was totaled due to hull penetrations

Thanks,

George Cone

Thanks for your help.
Stu