I recently got a big AGM battery that needs a big charger. I have a ProNautic
15 amp charger with a battery temperature probe that is necessary for correct
charging of any lead-acid battery. It can charge 1, 2, or 3 batteries and has a
lot of settings for various charge profiles.

It works fine, it is only being removed because I got a bigger charger. They
sell for $350-$400 new, I will send this one to any USA address for $150
shipped. Canada might be more, I would have to check.

(Odyssey battery company told me they want their battery charged with at least
a 30 amp charger and ideally a lot more, apparently they need to be hit hard to
stay good)

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

Kent Island MD USA