I'm a little surprised, I would have expected a progressive fellow such as
yourself to be jumping into lithium. I am wasting an inordinate amount of
time researching charger inverters, and I think although the lithium
batteries may come down more in the future, I think because I need new
batteries the time is now.

Bill Coleman

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024, 12:34 Joe Della Barba via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I recently got a big AGM battery that needs a big charger. I have a
> ProNautic 15 amp charger with a battery temperature probe that is necessary
> for correct charging of any lead-acid battery. It can charge 1, 2, or 3
> batteries and has a lot of settings for various charge profiles.
>
> It works fine, it is only being removed because I got a bigger charger.
> They sell for $350-$400 new, I will send this one to any USA address for
> $150 shipped. Canada might be more, I would have to check.
>
> (Odyssey battery company told me they want their battery charged with at
> least a 30 amp charger and ideally a lot more, apparently they need to be
> hit hard to stay good)
>

> Joe Della Barba
>
> Coquina C&C 35 MK I
>
> Kent Island MD USA
>

> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.