On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 13:08, Jonathan Sabo <js...@criminal.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Greg Swift <gregsw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> so.. I'm ready when your comfortable on the merge.
>>
>> Earlier in the threadi suggested the make webtest, as that's the
>> primary  method i've been using.  However someone suggested the rpm
>> method, and it occurred to me that it was a bit safer and cleaner. (i
>> somehow lost all my data first timei ran webtest, but all subsequent
>> runs have been fine.)
>>

> It's really hard to use the management classes and repos (or any multi
> select thing) if they're not expanded to the size of the text.  You
> can't read their names if they're too long.

so.. thats a very valid problem. So... if we add a <br /> (I was
trying to avoid the inline line return in case someone wanted to
format it different but ah well) after the label, set the
div.multi{left|right}'s width to auto, and then div.multi{left|right}
select set the current width to be min-width, and then width to auto..
does that work?