On Fri 30/12/11 12:27 PM , Jörgen Maas  wrote:On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:10
PM,  wrote:

 > Have a use case that maybe unique to us as were not unfortunately using
DHCP
 > or all our vlans.  We automate on demand VMware guests by using a
workflow
 > engine to; create the guest images, cobbler system record, request
cobbler
 > buildiso, attach iso and boot guest, detach iso.  Our issue is then
that on
 > the isolinux timeout the default boot is Local which is fine for 99% of
 > cases but not this as the guest build fails.  Currently we have another
step
 > to mangle the cd athough it occurs the better solution maybe to add
another
 > option say ontimeout  so that can be supplied via api/cli (not sure it
makes
 > sense in the webui)?

 Hi Simon, so you want to be able to control the value of the ONTIMEOUT.
 So that you can select a system to install without any further
intervention?

 --
 Grtz,
 Jörgen Maas

Hi Jörgen

Yep exactly, in my case there would only ever be one system record on the
CD, was thinking its should be fairly easily to setup with the
buildiso.template ONTIMEOUT $label or some such?

Cheers,

Simon