"Right you can change the bootiso template but the ontimeout value needs to
match the System or Profile name your requesting,"

If you know what it's going to timeout to, you should just set the IP/MAC so it
boots directly and not use the menu, otherwise you won't know what you are
supposed to default to anyway.

-- Michael