Right you can change the bootiso template but the ontimeout value needs to
match the System or Profile name your requesting, in this use case its always a
system since were creating single system iso's passing the ip details on the
boot line, call it a very poor replacement for dhcp. We can not use the same
default name over and over, the buildiso template does not support replacing
variables that I am aware? like say in the pxe template but it should not be
too much to add this.

Cheers,
Simon