Ya.. the lightweight CMS in cobbler is much more of a 'if you don't
have or want something more involved like puppet'.

That being said, I use the management classes as an external node
classifier for puppet so that I don't have to define my systems in
puppet too.

But if you've already got puppet going *shrug* may not be worth the effort.

-greg