I just updated from 2.0.11-2.el5 to 2.2.2-1.el5

Things burped momentarily while I swapped out mod_python and repaired the
effected config files, but that took no time at all.

I brought up the new Web-UI and one of the first things to catch my eye was the
Resources heading with Packages and Files under it.

Looking for details, I found some on the "Start Here" Wiki Page:
https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/wiki/Start%20Here
...under a sub-heading of "Management Classes and Resources"

It describes how to add a package or file resource.
It implies that these resources can be grouped into a management class.

It then references another wiki page:
https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/wiki/Built%20in%20configuration%20management

This page talks about "Template files" and "Leveraging Mod Python" (how do I
leverage that which I just removed?)
It contains nothing about file/package resources.

Google-ing about produced a moderate amount of very confusing results, none
that help.

Where, please, do I find details on these resource types and how to use them ?

“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in
the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”
Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)