Bai,

So you can do a few things:

    * Add epel as a repo and include that repo as part of a profile.
    * Add a puppet repo from puppet labs and include that repo as part of a
profile (look here:
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/downloading_puppet#RPM+Packages)
    * Or do both (which is what I do)

If you try to install puppet in your %post, you'll need to ensure either epel
and/or puppet repos are part of your cobbler install. I prefer to let puppet
lay down all my repos, so I don't include either in a cobbler install. To
include all the repos from your profile, you'd have this in your kickstart in
the %post:

$yum_config_stanza

You will note, mine is commented out...