http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cobbler+puppet+integration

Specific links:
(Old)
https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/UsingCobblerWithConfigManagementSystem
(New)
https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/wiki/Using%20cobbler%20with%20a%20configuration%20management%20system

Personally, I do not tie the two together too closely.
Mainly because I have systems that I have provisioned with Cobbler but are not
managed by Puppet (yet {insert evil laugh here})
I just have Cobbler install Puppet for me and then I have the PuppetMaster take
over once the new system is registered.