Hi all,

I was in Canon City today, helping out with the Penrose CBC.  I saw quite a few
interesting birds, some of them have been around, others are new.

Tunnel Drive:
Golden-crowned Sparrow - 1 (photographed)
GREEN-TAILED TOWHEE - 1 (my first ever in Colorado in winter!)

Centenntial Park:
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker - 1 male (photographed)

Holy-Cross Abbey:
Red-naped Sapsucker - 1 male (photographed)

Rouse Park:
Williamson's Sapsucker - 1 immature female (photographed)

Canon City Riverwalk (west end near Sell's Parking lot):
Peregrine Falcon - 1 adult

Valco Pond (west side of MacKenkie Ave.):
Greater White-fronted Goose - 11 at 7am

Sells Pond on Sells Ave:
Greater White-fronted Goose - 1

I'll try to get some of this photos on my flickr site soon.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonsbirdphotos/

Good birding,

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO (I'm off to warmer places, and will be back in the state in
early January, before the Pueblo CBC on Jan 4th).

--
Colorado Field Ornithologists: http://www.cfo-link.org/
Colorado County Birding:  http://www.coloradocountybirding.com/