Hi All,

When I arrived at the feeders at Red Rocks this morning, there was a male Sharp-shinned hawk perched on the east feeder and no other birds. Came back later and watched from 8-9.

Early on the White-throated Sparrow came out to feed and made several appearances under the lower apple tree while I was there. The Curve- billed Thrasher came to the platform feeder twice and stayed awhile each time. The Golden-crowned Sparrow came in to feed briefly on the flat rock beneath the upper apple tree. The Harris's Sparrow did not appear while I was there. About 9 a flock (75+) of Rosy-Finches came in to feed in droves. All 3 species plus the Hepburn's subspecies were present. Some Rock Doves have discovered the feeders and landed on the wall - this is the first time I have seen them use the feeders.

Mike Henwood
Morrison
Jefferson County