By now some of you have read (In Colorado Birds)  about the female Pyrrhuloxia
we had in the San Luis Valley this past summer. I realized this was a big bird
for the State (potential 4th record), and that many would want to know about
it. However, the landowner who had the bird on their property requested privacy
on the matter and I had to respect that. Hope you understand why it was not on
the Rare Bird Report.

John Rawinski
Monte Vista