I view this as a safety issue. It would be very dangerous to be walking
around these areas while the Turkey season is still open and I for one
would not take that chance given the nature of how turkey's are
hunted......with great stealth. The season is open for just one more week.

Many state and county lands have seasonal closures for various reason
whether it be for nesting raptors, upland birds, sensitive habitat, etc.
Hunters have seasons and regulations to abide by as do anglers.

Just because you have to purchase a license/stamp to use an area it doesn't
mean that one gets carte blanche. Be patient and learn to share, In the
grand scheme of life these are minor inconveniences.

In the end, if everyone still finds this situation distasteful and and
unacceptable, I suggest that you write to the Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Commission: dnr_cpwcommiss...@state.co.us, since they have been tasked by
the state legislature to manage wildlife issues in our state. My opinion is
the state legislature might currently have bigger issues to deal with.

Just my two cents

Michael Tincher
Loveland, CO