>> These messages indicate reasons why I am also fiddling with the build scripts
>> for this software again.
>
> These command lines contain ... so I can't see what is being done.

I find the passed concrete parameters which I intentionally left out for
the really desired clarification not so interesting at the moment.

If the indicated software build dependencies would completely work as expected,
there were no questionable error messages about missing generated files.

> But I have never seen such a message, and no one else has ever reported
> such a message.

I am trying to update special implementation details in evolving build scripts.

I wonder then about corresponding “side effects”. How much can interested
software developers help here?

Regards,
Markus