On Sun, 23 Jun 2019, Markus Elfring wrote:

> > Try
> >
> > ... when any
> >
> > just before the final ).  In some circumstaces the parser doesn't accept
> > an expression at the end of a sequence like you have here.
>
> Thanks for your quick response.
>
> The addition of such a SmPL ellipsis helps somehow.
> But I am still not pleased with the generated transformation result.
> So I am curious on how this software clarification will evolve further.

I am not pleased is not especially descriptive.  If you have a question
about something, provide the semantic patch and the code on which you get
an undesired result.

I believe that you put a * on an assignment with var on the right hand
side, which at least doesn't correspond to my understanding of what you
are trying to do, so perhaps that is the problem.

julia