>>> The database itself doesn't bring any value.
>>
>> Another unique constraint violation was noticed by using such technology.
>
> It's an accident.

This might be. - I got into the development mood to publish patches
for a few source files of Linux modules according to another search approach.
I picked one of these files up for the discussed test.

> You could have noticed the same thing by just printing the results
> in the python script.

This can be also possible in principle.
I find the programming convenience different.

>> I am curious when you are going to take related functionality better into
>> account.
>
> Never.

Interesting …

> It has nothing to do with Coccinelle.

Do I present another advanced use case for the application of known software
tools?

> When you make a bug report, you should show the minimal code that shows the
> problem.

I hope that variations can occasionally help also to achieve a better
understanding.

Regards,
Markus