When I looked into this last fall I decided I liked the look of DataGraph and bought a license, but then I ran into trouble incorporating it into a garbage-collected app and started writing my own. Mind you, that could have been me and my Fortran IV - imprinted brain, but now I too am reevaluating the situation. GC is no longer relevant as I'm using core video buffers, but now I'm worried about the long-term viability of all the libraries mentioned (DataGraph, SM2DGraphView, Vvidget, Google Chart, Narrative etc.). I'm inclined to go with SM2DGraphView as the source code is available and understandable.
-Rob