On Mar 1, 2008, at 2:35 AM, Robert Douglas wrote:

When I looked into this last fall I decided I liked the look of DataGraph and bought a license, but then I ran into trouble incorporating it into a garbage-collected app and started writing my own. Mind you, that could have been me and my Fortran IV - imprinted brain, but now I too am reevaluating the situation. GC is no longer relevant as I'm using core video buffers, but now I'm worried about the long-term viability of all the libraries mentioned (DataGraph, SM2DGraphView, Vvidget, Google Chart, Narrative etc.). I'm inclined to go with SM2DGraphView as the source code is available and understandable.
-Rob

I strongly urge everyone who's interested to file an Apple bug report asking that they make their framework public, as it (apparently) produces some of the most beautiful graphs around. Beauty is *almost* the most important point here...

Cheers!
--Chris Ryland / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com