So, as I said in an earlier post, I'm getting back into Cocoa development after a little hiatus. I was working in IB today. Boy, it's changed, and for the better, but I can't figure out how to do something I used to do in Interface Builder. I want to create an instance of a custom NSObject subclass, which I've been able to do, but I can't figure out how to specify the superclass. I can, of course, generate the files and then go manually insert the superclass in the class declaration, but it seems to me that I must be overlooking it, or doing something stupid.

If anyone could point me to how I can specify the parent class of a new class in IB, I would appreciate it.

Thanks much
Jeff