Yes, I am. The doc says nothing but according to the assembly form of this method, it do something like this:

CGContextBeginPath()
CGContextMoveToPoint()
CGContextAddLineToPoint()
CGContextStrokePath()

Most of NSBezier method are just simple wrappers upon CoreGraphics equivalent.

An other way is to use CG directly. You can get the graphic context using

CGContextRef ctxt = [[NSGraphicsContext currentContext] graphicPort];