This looks very cool!

But for the benefit of those of us who hate the use of DMGs for software downloads*, would it be possible to add an option to create a ZIP file instead?

—Jens

* Because the user then has to unmount the disk image after copying the app; and because way too many naive users don't understand what a "disk image" is, and run the app right from the DMG, which works fine until the next time they reboot or log in ... and then suddenly "OMG all the apps I downloaded are gone!!" I've known people to keep re- downloading apps over and over because of this.