Le 23 avr. 08 à 19:30, Bob Smith a écrit :

On Apr 23, 2008, at 10:05 AM, douglas a. welton wrote:

Nikolai,

QTMovieView has a delegate method

- (CIImage*) view: (QTMovieView *)Target_View willDisplayImage: (CIImage *)New_Image

This method gives you a CIImage to play with before it is displayed in the Target_View. Check the header file for QTMovieView.h (near the bottom). I think the the MyMovieFilter sample code uses this method.

I cannot find this method in the documentation, where is it described? Is it in the public interface? This is the perfect solution to a similar problem I'm having with a Cocoa app using QuickTime, but I don't want to use undocumented private APIs.

Yes, it's a public method even if the documentation is missing. Undocumented does not mean private. You may considere that everything that is declared in public headers is public (except if there is a comment that say it's not, but it's unusual).

This method is not documented because this is a method introduce with QTKit 7.2 and the documentation was not updated to reflect the change.