On 23 May 2008, at 23:18, Shawn Erickson wrote:

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Gerriet M. Denkmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So I
- entered "disc recording" into Xcode -> Help -> Documentation - nothing at
all

...talking about Xcode 2.5 in the following...

Try changing Xcode to search documentation by "Full-Text Search" when
you aren't attempting to find the definition of method/function. You
can do that using the little magnify glass in the search field on the
documentation window. If you do that you get many many relevant hits.

...answering about Xcode Version 2.4:
I did try both modes (Full-Text / API) and both gave the same empty result.
Sorry not to have mentioned this in my post.

Kind regards,

Gerriet.