On May 24, 2008, at 12:36 AM, Gerriet M. Denkmann wrote:

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Gerriet M. Denkmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So I
- entered "disc recording" into Xcode -> Help -> Documentation - nothing at
all

...answering about Xcode Version 2.4:
I did try both modes (Full-Text / API) and both gave the same empty result.
Sorry not to have mentioned this in my post.

Odd. It works for me with Xcode 2.5. Full-text searching for "disc recording" brings me right to the Disc Recording Framework Reference. Maybe Xcode 2.5 has more up-to-date documentation than 2.4 does.

Oh. What do you have selected in the Search Groups list on the left- hand side of the documentation window? Maybe you have selected a particular group under the Reference Library master group, and that's limiting the scope of the search.

Cheers,
Ken