When I use an NSMetadataQuery with the NSPredicate <kMDItemTextContent LIKE "To be, or not to be;"> it seems to find all documents which contain these words in any order; and as they are kind of common, it finds 23363 files.

Not quite what I intended.
Actually I am looking for those documents which contain this string exactly as written (e.g. Shakespeare/Plays/Hamlet/3.1.rtf ).

So: how do I have to rephrase my NSPredicate?
And, no: <kMDItemTextContent LIKE "The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"> is not the answer to my question.

10.4.11

Kind regards,

Gerriet.