Joseph,

I have downloaded and used those files (hopefully can get them to work) but upon build (not using them yet) I get this error:

        for( int i=0; i<length; i+=1 )
X /Users/Jeremy/Documents/Apps/Unfuddler2/Base64.m:101: error: 'for' loop initial declaration used outside C99 mode
                dst += sprintf(dst,"%02X",*(bytes++));

Any Idea how to fix this?

Jeremy

"I have often felt that programming is an art form, whose real value can only be appreciated by another versed in the same arcane art; there are lovely gems and brilliant coups hidden from human view and admiration, sometimes forever, by the very nature of the process. You can learn a lot about an individual just by reading through his code, even in hexadecimal." - Unknown