On Jun 4, 2008, at 6:59 PM, Jeremy wrote:

Joseph,

I have downloaded and used those files (hopefully can get them to work) but upon build (not using them yet) I get this error:

        for( int i=0; i<length; i+=1 )
X /Users/Jeremy/Documents/Apps/Unfuddler2/Base64.m:101: error: 'for' loop initial declaration used outside C99 mode
                dst += sprintf(dst,"%02X",*(bytes++));

Any Idea how to fix this?

Two ways:

1) int i;
   for(i=0; i<length; i+=1 )

B) Adjust the "C Language Dialect" project setting to include C99.