On Jun 9, 2008, at 6:43 AM, Jonathan del Strother wrote:

Take a look at SenTestingKit (and particularly Chris Hanson's
excellent guide to setting it all up -
http://chanson.livejournal.com/182472.html).

Thanks for the kind words! I have a couple of additional posts on my weblog which I think you'll find useful in following a TDD methodology for creating Cocoa applications:

    Trust, but verify.
    http://chanson.livejournal.com/118380.html

    Unit testing Cocoa user interfaces: Target-Action
    http://chanson.livejournal.com/148204.html

    Unit testing Cocoa user interfaces: Cocoa Bindings
    http://chanson.livejournal.com/172390.html

    Unit testing and Core Data
    http://chanson.livejournal.com/115621.html

What this means is that, even though you'll be using Interface Builder to create your interface, and Core Data to manage your model objects, you can still do full test-driven development of your entire application.

  -- Chris