Hi all,

I've got a root layer which has got a solid background and I've got one sublayer. If I call removeFromSuperlayer on the sublayer when the root layer is small in size, it removes itself with animation and there are no problems. But if I increase the size of the window (the hosting view and the root layer consequently increase their size as ewll) and remove the sublayer again, I can see that the root layer changes to become all white for a fraction of a second and then goes back to normal (the sublayer is removed with animation normally). Are there any reasons for the flicker (e.g. wrong usage of removeFromSuperlayer)?