We have limited people on 10.5, but revenue prospective we couldn¹t ignore
them.

Thanks for the priority order. In GDC Vs ARC, GCD is the first one to opt
unless if you are app has more memory leaks. Correct me If I am wrong.

Not sure, different code base will workout in this case. Implementation
wise can handle better, but App distribution is the problem.

- Apparao