Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your advice and feedback. I've subscribed to the
accessibility mailing list now, I didn't even think about that before emailing
my original message on here. Sorry for that!

Andrew, thank you for pointing me to RNIB, I think I may indeed be emailing
them for some discussions.

Thank you all,
Daniel Phillips