> On Nov 23, 2015, at 8:00 AM, Sandor Szatmari <admin.szatmari....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Alex,
>
> Have you tried looking at NSDataDetector.
> http://nshipster.com/nsdatadetector/ <http://nshipster.com/nsdatadetector/>
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think that would apply here, though; I have
some JSON data that includes a date as a string. I need to convert that to an
NSDate object so I can then display it however the user wants, or compare it to
now, and such. However, that's a really useful page (I love NSHipster) and I'll
save it for another project I'm thinking about where data detectors will be
useful.