No sarcasm. Since the advent of Swift, it seems each version of Xcode has its
weak and unstable points, and I just supposed SpriteKit was one of them for
this version.

I’m using a 2010 MacBook Air at the moment; hoping to buy a beefy iMac soon,
but first I gotta see what the taxman says this year.

--

Charles