> On Dec 28, 2015, at 11:02 AM, Charles Jenkins <cejw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No sarcasm. Since the advent of Swift, it seems each version of Xcode has its
> weak and unstable points, and I just supposed SpriteKit was one of them for
> this version.

Kernel panics have nothing to do with Xcode. They’re caused by bugs in
kernel-level modules like device drivers.

(It sounds as though SpriteKit and/or the iOS simulator are doing something
that’s triggering a GPU driver bug, but that’s not their fault.)

BTW, when you get the alert after rebooting, press the button to view the crash
log. There should be a line near the top that says which module(s) have code in
the backtrace. In your case I’d look for “…IntelGraphics…” or something like
that.

—Jens