Hello,

The feature you’re proposing sounds like malware to me, or could easily be
repurposed for malware. Discussing ways to do this with undocumented APIs is
borderline ethical and probably not acceptable use on an official Apple mailing
list.

I think the real answer is there’s no documented way to do this and almost
certainly isn’t a feature you can legitimately implement on iOS.

Doug