On Jan 27, 2016, at 6:38 AM, Dave wrote:

>>> Now you’re pulling our legs, right Alex?
>>
>> Yeah, I know.  It's really non conventional, buuut… I've started using some
>> of the characters such as the block and non breaking line to make better
>> formatting for comments and logging.
>
> Wow Man, you *do* like living on the wild-side. I hope it doesn’t come back
> to bite you!

Wise words.

I base this attempt on a fair amount of crash test dummies who have risked this
before me and constantly asking questions.  Is the character set supported by
Xcode?  By Git?

The popups in the right side of Inspector Panel with a setting for Text
Encoding and the amount of people who I've seen code in Japanese with the
UTF-16 encoding justified me asking this.

But for those crazy Swift kids who are using smilies in variable names, I'm
going to let them drive the crash test vehicle.