The difference in visual style is something I’m considering. I’m hoping to use
the standard system pickers, but adjust the colors to fit my game’s aesthetic.
I’m still a real iOS noob, so even though I think it can be done, maybe I’m
wrong.

Thanks for the modal view controller idea: I’ll start researching that right
away.

--

Charles

On February 3, 2016 at 01:31:54, Quincey Morris