XCode 7.2 (7C68).
Mac OS X (not iOS).

Hi,

I sent the following message to the XCode List, but now I’m wondering if there
is a bug in my code that is causing this weird behaviour? What could cause then
Debugger to think that a regular object is an Array/Dictionary?

The object in question is subclass from a custom base class. Apart from being,
NSCopying and NSCoding complaint there isn’t really anything strange about it.

I’m trying to debug an App. I have a regular object that contains NSString's,
NSArray’s and NSDictionary’s. I have a method that does an alloc/init to get a
new one, but after the init call, the debugger shows the Object as LTWNodeInfo
@“0 objects”  as if its an array and if I try to inspect it, it won’t show be
any of the properties. If I print it to the log is says its the right class.

What could someone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?

I’m trying to get something finished for tomorrow and I can’t debug my code.
I’ve tried Cleaning the Build Folder, Cleaning the Project, Restarting XCode,

Thanks in advance
Dave