Hi Again,

I’m trying to debug a network of interwoven objects. To do all that with “po”
will take at least 10 times longer.

The only other way I can think to fix it, it to write a method on the Custom
Object subclass that Logs the Properties. Doing it that would would probably
take 3 or 4 times as long or I could write a self-test method which I suppose
would work with the logging method(s).

I’ve tracked it down a bit more and it seems to happen with Custom Objects that
have been unarchived. The Object that is unarchived is LTWNetwork, this
contains an array property, the array contains instances of my custom subclass,
its at this point that the debugger refuses to show them as custom objects and
show @“0 objects”, immediately after the unarchive operation.

Is there something I need to do after unarchiving that resolves the new object
as the correct class?

All the Best
Dave