Jeez, really? I need a broken debugger like a hole in the dead at the moment.
Any idea what causes it and how to get rid of it? Using “po” won’t help as it’s
a custom object, I need to look at the properties. Any ideas how I can do this?

I was wondering if it could be caused by a bug in my code that causes the
debugger to go AWOL or something?

All the Best
Dave