1.  What are you setting the delegate to?  Self?  If so, have you made sure to
"conform" to that delegate in your class?  Something like @interface
CharlesViewController : UIViewController <UISearchBarDelegate> ??

If you don't do that, then the method you need isn't accessible through self
and BLAMMO!  Unrecognized selector sent to instance.

2. Are you including the asset lib in your bundle for the build?

Is the old name the same as the new name?  Change the name of the graphic and
see if it's even in the new build.

GL Charles.

Alex Zavatone.