I have a number of NSMatrix instances that group radio buttons. Most bind the
selectedIndex or selectedTag bindings available on NSMatrix to a numeric value
in a model object. The others bind the contentObjects and selectedObject
binding available on NSMatrix. As NSMatrix is informally deprecated in OS X
10.8 and later does anyone know a way to bind multiple NSRadioButtons to a
single numeric value as was once done with selectedIndex or selectedTag such
that the selected radio button follows the numeric value? Similarly does anyone
have a way to bind multiple buttons to a single object value like NSMatrix’s
selectedObject was used previously? Ideally any solution should be backwards
compatible to OS X 10.6 as I still need to support that release. I have
searched the internet though I have not seen a solution that will work without
major changes to my model code. Not that I am not willing to make the changes.
I just wonder if anyone has been enlightened with a cooler solution.
—kevin