> On 8 Apr 2016, at 8:44 PM, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Off the top of my head I can imagine how this code would look and with due
> respect to Sean, it would be a lot less complicated than RRRadioBinder.

OK, here’s what I had in mind. Super simple, tested and works, though I ran
into one small difficulty - it’s hard to tell given an NSButton instance
whether it’s a radio button. There’s no -buttonType property and the bezel type
returned isn’t the ‘circular’ style as you might expect so I’m not sure what
unique set of properties imply a radio. For now, I just assume that ALL
NSButton subviews of the group are radio buttons, which is not unreasonable.
Also, for 10.8+, the button highlighting will be done twice - once by this code
and once by NSView’s default implementation. It’s harmless, the user doesn’t
see it, and the -selectedIndex property is only changed once, but if it bothers
you you could add in some conditionals based on OS version.

—Graham