In a Terminal window, start off with this command:

find /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms -type f -print0 |
xargs -0 grep FOUNDATION_EXPORT

Then go to opensource.apple.com and look around.

Note those are zeros, not capital O's if you type the command out vs copy/paste.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPhone)
http://www.garywade.com/